1. Data Administrator: The administrator of your personal data is IQFM Sp. z o.o with its registered office at 46 Wołodyjowskiego Street, 02-724 Warsaw, NIP: 525-230-40-09, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48228952610 (hereinafter: "IQFM").
2. Purpose and basis of data processing: the personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of responding to an application, question or letter sent to IQFM via the form made available in the "Contact" tab on www.iqfm.pl on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: "RODO"). The data will be processed for the so-called legitimate interest of handling and processing your requests, questions or letters.
3. Recipients of the data: we may transfer the acquired data only to: a) processors - to whom we will outsource activities that require data processing (e.g. the entity hosting the website www.itquest.agency), b) entities or authorities authorized to obtain personal data under applicable laws.
4. Period of data storage: We will store your personal data for a period of time that allows us to fully complete the activities related to answering a question or a letter sent via a form placed from the "Contact Us" tab on www.iqfm.pl.
5. rights of the data subject: the person who provided personal data has the right to access the content of his/her data, the right to rectify, erase, limit processing and to object. If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. Voluntariness/obligation to provide data: Provision of data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address is completely voluntary, however, failure to provide such data will result in IQFM's inability to respond to the request/writing/question asked on the form available at www.iqfm.pl.